Creating personas

While promoting digitally your own business, the most important is to "read the mind of your recipients/spectators. We need to imagine the potential customer and his needs.
Thankfully there are a lot of tools that help with building that perspective. The example is https://www.hubspot.com/make-my-persona
I've learned from the tool that nowadays the possibilities of digital marketing are growing day by day, Instagram, FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest...etc.
Also that the easiest is to approach the person very similar to yourself, as per similar tastes and media of communication.
Before it was very useful to find out what is the taste of person on the basis of her/his age, but after Netflix's researches on it's users, it appeared that the age doesn't really matter nowadays, rather the access and impose on the information in influenced by the places where you leave and work.
My Persona is the person working in international american company, that speaks several languages, is about 30 years old, planning career development or starting a family, as because my business is Portrait and Family - natural and non-posing Photography.

Lately, as per Coronavirus quarantine, I have a lot of time to make researches or to "feel myself in somebodies shoes", therefore I hope to catch up with all the duties and posts that I should have done before, but there had never been time just to sit and finish it :)

Wish you all a lot of inspiration, as I feel that I will also need that nowadays ;)
Below, potential "Personas" of my business:



Comments

  1. Great blog and wonderful pictures again Marta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspirational comments to create personas !! thanks for sharing your knowledge!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quarantine self reflection is great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Applying PR Smith's SOSTAC Marketing Model to an Online Confectionery Start-Up

Inbound & Outbound channels