‘Blogging in 2020’






Blogging is more and more popular nowadays in the times of "Internet life", where one kind of people would hide themselves and post anonymously and the other ones would do opposite- they would use the power of Internet and blogging to promote their business or hobby, or those 2 in one :)

My favorite blogs are Travelling blogs or Photography blogs.

First blog I discovered was the blog of my friend photographer (I guess it was about 12 years ago;):

https://szymonaleksandrowicz.pl/blog/

Later I started to search for travelling blogs, each time that I was going for some travel explore the details of the cities and advises while travelling to unknown place.


I was wondering which topic would I prefer if I would decide for having a blog by myself. Therefore I guess I would share pictures, that I take daily, which would be also connected with travelling :) and my thoughts around them.


Having said that:

From Cracow with love :) Wawel Castel on the photo up here.

Kraków, traditionally known in English as Cracow, is the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. Situated on the Vistula River in Lesser Poland Province, the city dates back to the 7th century. Kraków was the official capital of Poland until 1596 and has traditionally been one of the leading centers of Polish academic, economic, cultural and artistic life. Cited as one of Europe's most beautiful cities, its Old Town was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

I've just realized, that I live in Kraków already since 8 years! :)

The city is beautiful and cozy, full of art and little cinemas, check it by yourself :)

Comments

  1. Great blog Marta and I love the photo! Definitely after enticing me to look into a trip to Krakow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture, Marta! I went to Krakow in 2015, the city is beautiful and the food is delicious!!! I want to go back again someday, but this time in the summer. I went in the wintertime and was very cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to read that you liked the city :) Probably you tried PIEROGI then :) Let me know if you'll come in the summer!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank yo Daniel, now I am encouraged to put more photos, then :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Applying PR Smith's SOSTAC Marketing Model to an Online Confectionery Start-Up

Inbound & Outbound channels